Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lenny Kravitz - Dream On

Hello Lenny Kravitz fans!

I had a Lenny Kravitz bootleg recording from a gig at Germany or Italy that I
Buy 15 years ago.
The CD is called Lenny Kravitz – Dream On.

I sold it on eBay for $60 last year!

Before I sold it I made a copy of it.

Now I want to sell the copy as a file via e-mail for only $4.

After I will receive the money thru paypal I will send you the 12 e-mails with the songs:

1. Tunnel vision.
2. Stop draggin' around.
3. Circus
4. Beyond the 7th sky
5. Can get you of my mind
6. Fields of joy
7. What the f… are we saying
8. Mr cabdriver
9. Let love rule
10. It ain't over till its over
11. Are you gonna go my way
12. Rock and roll is dead

You can listen to the song: "are you gonna go my way" from the gig here:



CD covers:
lenny
lenny

If you what to buy it just contact me at orazic@gmail.com

Thanks for your time.

Ookami



Hallo Lenny Kravitz-Fans!


Ich hatte ein Lenny Kravitz Bootleg-Aufnahme von einem Auftritt auf Deutschland oder Italien, dass ich

Kaufen Sie vor 15 Jahren.

Die CD heißt Lenny Kravitz - Dream On.



Ich verkaufte sie bei eBay für 60 $ im letzten Jahr!



Bevor ich sie verkauft habe ich eine Kopie davon.



Jetzt möchte ich die Kopie als Datei per e-mail zu verkaufen für nur $ 4.



Nachdem ich das Geld per PayPal schicke ich Ihnen die 12 E-Mails mit dem Titel:



1. Tunnelblick.

2. Stop draggin "herum.

3. Zirkus

4. Jenseits der 7. Himmel

5. Kann bekommen Sie von mir

6. Fields of Joy

7. Was sind die f ... sagen wir

8. Herr Taxifahrer

9. Let Love Rule

10. Es ist noch nicht aller Tage über seinen

11. Sind Sie gonna go my way

12. Rock and Roll ist tot

No comments:

Post a Comment